1. I can't stand it. -C
2. Guess what! - E
3. Go ahead - H
4. I'm only joking - A
5. Excuse me- F
A. I'm not talking seriously.
B. Pleased to meet you.
C. I hate it.
D. Oh, sorry!
E. I'm going to say something interesting.
F. Can I ask you something?
G. Oh, great.
H. Sure, no problem.
Dokoncz zdanie tak , by oznaczaly to samo , co pierwsze. (tego zadania nie rozumiem , więc prosiłabym o uzupełnienie, jeśli bedzie zle)
1. The Festival Village has four hundred bedrooms.
There are four hundreed bedrooms in The Festival village
2. Mike and Emma are students and they are 15 years old.
Like Mike, Emma is a student and is 15 years old.
3. Emma and Mike don't mind getting up early.
Mike doesn't mind getting up early
4. You can get snacks and drinks in a cafe
A cafe is a place where you can get snacks and drinks.
5. Food in the restaurant is more expensive than in the cafe.
Food in the cafe is cheaper than in the restaurant.